Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ken Zen from the lake


I love the look of white drapes gently blowing from an 80 degree breeze off a gorgeous lake.

I love the sound of relentless waves splashing on rocks.

I love the smell of freshly cut rough sawn cedar.

Though still a danger, I love how dead poison ivy leaves look.

I love our new shower, so much, that I use it every other day when my wife's not here.

I don't like bee stings, just one yesterday - I'm fine after killing 2 of them.

I don't like hitting my thumb with a hammer - 2nd time yesterday, 3rd time and I go back to toy hammers and glue.

A little more work and the above will be another fine poem/limerick.

Other stuff,

I love my wife.

I love my life.

I love my kids and Ben.

from kenny

(from an email Ken sent me yesterday)

2 comments: