Thursday, June 13, 2013

Felicia!

My friend Felicia Bernardini drove up from Columbus and arrived in Dewitt around 3:30, rarin' to go, game to make it an eight hour day of driving. We got to the cottage about 7:30 p.m. or so, unpacked the car (see Ken's red wagon standing at the ready in the background), had a glass of wine, and headed up to the Lodge for a late dinner. ("Bunky" is me--that is, Ken's affectionate name for me.)

Felicia is an early riser, so she had been up for a couple hours by the time Ken and I arose. Here she is in the sunroom, having a bowl of cereal in the early morning sun.



I love it when people get right into the swing of the cottage. Head out with a book, fully intending to read but happy to indulge in some mid-morning shut-eye on the sun-warmed dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment