Sunday, August 5, 2012

Theis x 5

Kicking off the 2012 Olympic Chinese Checkers event
Me and my buddies
No pictures, please!
When I left the cottage on July 29, the Theis family was still detaching themselves from electronic devices and getting into the cottage mode. When I arrived back at the cottage with Jess (the following Saturday), all five Theises were bobbing in the lake with the pontoon anchored nearby. That's progress!

A typical day on the boat
Hmm....
....are these guys related?
By all accounts, it was a relaxing week. Jess and I had fun out on the pontoon with them and we were sorry to see them go. We're hoping to schedule a winter weekend at the Stocks for Rachel, Zack, and Josh. I really miss them between cottage visits. (You too, Ken and MaryJo.)


Zack and Jess on the pontoon, having a long discussion about sports (they are both very knowledgeable)
Until next year....



No comments:

Post a Comment