Monday, September 2, 2013

Kate and Garrett's wedding at the old home place

The wedding couple, Kate Geisler and Garrett Harabedian, after the ceremony.
I left the cottage on Saturday over Labor Day weekend so I could travel to Watervliet on Sunday for Kate Geisler's wedding. I have LOTS of photos--too many to include here--but these will give a peek at the setting: what was once my Woodruff grandparents' home, now the home of Kate's mother and father, Pat and Geoff Geisler. The place looked beautiful. When I get the photos loaded to Flickr I will link them here.
The flower girls didn't want to yield the altar to the bridal couple and had to be pulled back to their seats.
Looking from the site of the ceremony back toward the house. Note Grandma and Grandpa Woodruff's sap buckets, pressed into service as pots for a row of white geraniums.

581 Paw Paw Avenue--great memories from childhood live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment